Thank you for your interest in work for our company! Xtreme Snow Pros is a large snow and ice management contractor providing services for commercial, industrial customers.
We provide the following services to our clients:
Snow hauling, removal, and relocation
We pride ourselves on providing prompt, professional service done right the first time! We are looking for dedicated team members who can work closely with us that a great work ethic and a "can do".
It is our desire to keep you on the same accounts for every storm so you will be familiar with the jobs we are sending you too. We are looking for the best! If you cannot provide us with a season long commitment, please do not fill out our online application.
This is an mid-level operator position in which the employee is expected to carry out all activities related to snow removal services. A snow removal operator is required to be on-call 24 hours/day, 7 days/week from October 30 until March 30 or the last snowstorm of the season. An employee in this position works with other team members to achieve a high level of quality, efficiency, and safety on each assignment. Qualifications include the ability to work in a team environment, dependability, and punctuality.
• The ability to work outdoors in below freezing weather conditions
• Conscientious, safe, and efficient execution of assigned work
• Ability to understand and carry out detailed instructions and use a smart phone or iPad to follow your work schedule
• Ability to work in cooperation with other team members toward company goals
A Snow Removal Operator must be a high school graduate (or equivalent) and possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions. CDL not required. A candidate for this position must be in good physical condition and able to lift, push, pull, move, or carry 50-60 pounds of weight without restriction. You must posses a valid clean driver license and pass our company saftey/training course with at least and 80% or better and drug test.
• Trained and qualified to complete all requirements related to snow removal including operating truck mounted with snow plow as well salter spreading ice melt.
• Knowledgeable in all equipment required for snow removal and maintenance related issues.
• Train to become knowledgeable of all snow customer job locations as well as the requirements for each property. Fully understands the work order and property information for each customer.
• Learn to complete required forms, such as site reports, tool requests, job time reports, equipment repair orders, etc all online.
• Performs varied tasks such as loading salt into hopper of salter. Operate plow on truck.
• The Training Requirements detail the expectations regarding professionalism, equipment operation, daily tasks, safety procedures, teamwork, and communication for each operator.
Running state of the art equipment that is well maintained.
Winter jacket/hat provided
Mechanic on staff in case you break down or need assistance.
Responsibilities / Offerings include:
24/7 on-call availability from Nov. 1- Last Snowfall
6-12-hour snow-storm shifts for normal storm. Larger storm will require an extended period of time
Full support provided.
Brand new equipment with tablet mounted for complete interaction with our dispatch department.
Must have own transportation to get to our yard in Ridgewood.
Must be conscientious, attentive to detail, and able to work under pressure.
$25.00-$35.00 per hour depending expereince.
Fill out online application below.