Thank you for your interest in working for our company! Xtreme Snow Pros is a large snow and ice management contractor providing services for commercial, industrial customers.
We provide the following services to our clients:
Snow hauling, removal, and relocation
We pride ourselves on providing prompt, professional service done right the first time! We are looking for dedicated team members who can work closely with us and have a great work ethic and "can do" attitude.
It is our desire to keep you on the same accounts for every storm so you will be familiar with the jobs we are sending you too. We are looking for the best! If you cannot provide us with a season long commitment, please do not fill out our online application.
This is an mid-level operator position in which the employee is expected to carry out all activities related to snow removal services. A snow removal equipment operator is required to be on-call 24 hours/day, 7 days/week from November 1 until March 30 or the last snowstorm of the season. An employee in this position works with other team members to achieve a high level of quality, efficiency, and safety on each assignment. Qualifications include the ability to work in a team environment, dependability, and punctuality.
• The ability to work outdoors in below freezing weather conditions.
• Conscientious, safe, and efficient execution of assigned work.
• Ability to understand and carry out detailed instructions and use a your smart phone for 2 way communications and mobile dispatch.
• Ability to work in cooperation with other team members toward company goals.
A Snow Removal Equipment Operator must be a high school graduate (or equivalent) and possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions. CDL not required. A candidate for this position must be in good physical condition and able to lift, push, pull, move, or carry 50-60 pounds of weight without restriction. You must posses a valid clean driver's license and pass our company safety/training course with at least and 80% or better and drug test.
Must have 3 years of previous commercial snow experience using a skid steer, wheel loader, farm tractor or equivalent with plow, snow containment box.
You will be responsible for plowing our commercial lots based upon the location you live in throughout the Central and Northern NJ or Lower NYS.
Must be able to use smartphone and or tablet. You will be trained on how to use our software and will be required to check in and out of job, etc.
• Trained and qualified to complete all requirements related to snow removal including operating a piece of equipment mounted with a snow plow or snow containment box.
• Knowledgeable in all equipment required for snow removal and maintenance related issues.
• Train to become knowledgeable of all snow customer job locations as well as the requirements for each property. Fully understands the work order and property information for each customer.
• Learn to complete required mobile forms, such as site reports, tool requests, job time reports, equipment repair orders, etc. all online.
• The training requirements detail the expectations regarding professionalism, equipment operation, daily tasks, safety procedures, teamwork, and communication for each operator.
Running state of the art equipment that is well maintained.
Winter jacket/hat provided.
Mechanic on staff in case you break down or need assistance.
Electronic access to site maps, directions for each job site.
Advanced two way radio system.
Electronic time clock which translates into being paid for your correct hours.
Industry leading training at our exclusive Xtreme University.
Field Day training along with site visits and continual education throughout season which is paid.
Full support provided.
24/7 on-call availability from Nov. 1 through last snowfall.
6-12-hour snowstorm shifts for normal storm. Larger storm will require an extended period of time.
Must have own transportation to get to our location or jobsite
Must be conscientious, attentive to detail, and able to work under pressure.
$25 - $40 per hour based on experience and years with company
$300 Bonus at the end of every season for if you make all events that you are requested to work in
Additional Bonus payout at end of season based on our exclusive Xtreme Points System.
Click below to fill out an online application.