Are you ready to join Team X? Xtreme Snow Pros is a family-owned snow and ice management contractor serving industrial and commercial clients in northern New Jersey, central New Jersey, New York’s Hudson Valley and other locations in the Metropolitan Area.
Our services include snow plowing, sidewalk clearing, salting and deicing, snow hauling and snow removal using the latest technology and strategies in the snow and ice removal industry.
Our team gets the job done for clients throughout any storm. Our winter weather management professionals build relationships with clients to create a familiarity with all details and demands. With more than 30 years of experience, we seek the best candidates willing to commit to season-long work throughout the Metro Area.
Winter waits for no man. Xtreme Snow Pros seeks an on-call mid-level equipment operator to help us with all snow removal services. Candidates for this position must be available at any hour and day between November 1 through the last snow storm of the season. Shifts range from six to 12 hours, but may require more hours for larger storms.
This is a team effort, which means you will work with other team members to efficiently and safely complete each assignment. We emphasize high-quality service, which calls for team members to be punctual and dependable for us to be successful.
Our Ideal Candidate
As an Xtreme Snow Pros team member, you must:
- Have three years of commercial snow experience using skid steer, wheel loader, farm tractor or equivalent vehicles with plows and snow containment boxes
- Work outdoors in freezing weather conditions
- Be in good physical condition, able to lift or carry 50 to 60 pounds without restriction
- Have a clean driving record
- Pass a company safety training course and drug test
- Provide safe, detail-oriented execution of assigned work
- Understand and carry out all instructions
- Use a smartphone for two-day communications and mobile dispatch
- Have a valid driver's license with no restrictions (no CDL required)
- Work well under pressure while paying attention to all details and goals
- Have transportation to reach our location or jobsite
- Cooperate with team members in accomplishing a common goal
Xtreme Snow Pros wants the best team members who are prepared for all conditions. To join our team you:
- Will be responsible for plowing commercial lots based on your location in central and northern New Jersey and lower New York State
- Must be experienced with smartphones and tablets to learn our online software for mobile forms, site reports, tool requests, job time reports, and repair orders
- Will be required to check in and out of jobs and assignments.
What’s in it for you?
Xtreme Snow Pros asks a lot of its team members, which is why we offer competitive compensation and bonuses for our snow and ice management professionals. Based on your experience, you can expect to earn $25 to $40 an hour. Xtreme Snow Pros also offers $300 end-of-season bonuses and additional payouts based on our Xtreme Points System.
If you have the grit and skill this job demands, Team X wants to hear from you. Fill out the application to become a member of one of the best snow and ice management teams in North America.